domestic help field
Sunday, February 10th, 2013 | Our Best Advice | Comments Off
Our Best Advice shares great TIPS as suggestions on various topics. With decades of our renowned expertise ISA makes job referrals for those who have top excellent checkable references and expert experience in the domestic help field, with clients offering a variety of job opportunities working in household help luxury estates jobs.
TIP: romantic chocolate is still the goddess of sweet tributes, and classic for Valentines Day. As a holiday preceded by the Grammy Awards some of our VIP clients attend, we know that celebration and endorsement gift giving is a standard part of both, and often delivered as specialty treats. Do check ingredients for toxic additives as studies continue to emerge warning of dangers in our food and drinks. Consider too that what we put on our skin (including hair products) is transdermal and absorbed into our blood stream (and groundwater and oceans..). For a Valentines Day Chocolate Appreciation theme try adding a romantic body butter like Chocomania to your range of gifts (I’ve not checked ingredients and we don’t get paid for endorsements, but Bodyshop was at the very beginning of spearheading new values in retail trends), or make your own from scratch, including soaps and other luscious things. Your homemade signature is always a classic touch.
For those who love food luxury caviar is another celebration classic. Be creative using it because it has unending pairing possibilities. An Omega3 rich source, it can be served with vanilla bean chocolate chip ice-cream, and a “red” salad. Salty and Sweet with Fat (for fuel) are traditional food combos, ideal for nutrition, protein, and energy delight with your romance. Contrary to myth that it’s bad for you we do need salt, which also brightens sweet flavors.
At Petrossian WeHo restaurant, Chef Giselle Wellman is fired up cooking with (and without) caviar. They’re always friendly and ready to help with a variety of gifts and price range to choose from. An elegant gift with two crystal vodka flutes, blue-inlay mother-of-pearl spoons, plus the caviar of your choice, comes all wrapped in their signature blue box. Add your endearments with an IOU massage card. As a starter, watermelon squares with drizzled balsamic is perfect anytime for any event. If you don’t know caviar, try their terrific and well priced introductory classes with your lover (or give it as a gift), and you’ll soon be wild about it too.
Always classic, write a love song delivered in neo-vintage glam. Justin Timberlake is pairing with Tom Ford to create his special signature clothing line because there is always time for a Suit & Tie. He’s back with wonderful new retro glam that stands out from the rest, as we watched a sizzling-smooth Justin and JZ duo performe to a wildly cheering crowd (and a sold out performance in L.A. for Justin right after the awards). Smart of them to remind everyone how traditional elegant glamour brings back hot romance. At ISA we’ve had glamorous clients right from the beginning, over the years of Hollywood’s Golden Age (and we know that romance has never gone out of style). Beginning with ladies and gents with impeccable groomed manners. Do keep up with etiquette, makes life so much lovelier.
Everyone loves a great love fantasy as only David Bowie delivers with his elegant wife Iman. Lovers married 20+ years in an industry tuff for relationships, it was St. Laurent who famously declared: ‘my perfect woman is Iman’ (who’s beyond glam class).
I just played Bowie’s vintage Let me Sleep Beside You to inspire my mood. Bowie is a crooner poet, so here are some of the remixed lyrics to launch yours. Remember these are copyrighted, so give credit to the artists if you decide to share them.
… ‘Baby, baby, brush the dust of youth from your shoulder… Let your hair hang down, wear the dress your mother wore .. Let me sleep beside you.. Lock away your childhood and throw away the key.. We shall drink the oldest wine and velvet skies will linger.. Child, you’re a woman now, your heart and soul are free .. I will hold a lighted lamp and we shall walk together… I will give you dreams and I’ll tell you things you’ll like to hear.. Let your hair hang down, wear the dress your mother wore.. let me sleep beside you .. let me sleep beside you..
Can’t wait for Bowie’s new album. For those who don’t have a Valentine here’s a universal TIP: be your own. Must listening is the track from legendary Nina Simone, the ultimate in bringing her kaleidoscopic voice telling us ‘You Know How I Feel’ (my lyrics version remix here).
Set your passionate heart to an open Valentine call.
.. Birds flying high you know how I feel .. Sun in the sky you know how I feel .. Breeze driftin’ on by you know how I feel .. It’s a new dawn.. It’s a new day .. It’s a new life .. For me .. And I’m feeling good … Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don’t you know .. Butterflies all havin’ fun you know what I mean .. Stars when you shine you know how I feel .. . Scent of the pine you know how I feel … Oh freedom is mine .. And I know how I feel …
It does not get better than Simone and Bowie! Add them for your lover’s playlist.
So back to chocolate (always room for chocolate afterglow) if you crave more TIPS: add an original organic tea-chocolate experience from The TeaRoom. According to their choco-alchemists it’s a premium drink unlike any beverage or other chocolate drink on the market. It can be used in a variety of ways for a hot or cold experience, including added to smoothies, or whatever else your chocolate loving heart imagines. There’s a menu of suggestions with every tin (check out their other award winning gift selections).
A bit more love is always great. Giving thanks for our food is an international appreciation ritual. The drawing by Vivienne Flesher, captured it perfectly for Kimberly Nichols’ amusing story in The LA Times: ‘they met through an online dating service, but the sparks didn’t fly until their passion for food of all varieties became a shared pastime.’ Our local paper has some great TIPS so check them out weekly.
As to exploring foods and loving a well mannered experience, today fast foods (fast everything), is the same as saying chaos rules. You will get exactly that. Don’t fall for it, only fools believe our precious lives are disposable. Savor yours, and share farm-to-table food and drink alchemy concoctions served all over town. Don’t forget to gift some volunteer work Valentines (or buy a couple of strangers some chile pepper red drinks). At Rivera we had some amazing things (and I’m still not sure what they were!)
And if you still want more (there’s always room for more love), you can add a commissioned art work for your lover that expresses how fast you want to fly into their arms. See Renaud Marion’s new series “Air Drive”, which commemorates our love with fantasy hover cars. This ‘flying vintage’ (Space I say), harkens back to my love for SciFi. The flying car was a symbol of our eternal optimism that new adventures of discovery await at every turn. We’re a green-jet-fusion red-heartbeat away from flying cars carrying your Valentine Gifts to your love.
Call us to help you find a Chef dedicated to creating your most memorably custom Valentines Day Meal (or any event), an intimate dinner perfectly prepared especially for you. We have “best of the best” private Chefs ready to cook a delicious dining experience full of tempting tastes and exciting flavors. Beginning with whatever you fancy with your creative imagination, that ends with whatever satisfies your personal sweet tooth. Life is an aphrodisiac, so get high naturally on Love!
And we also want you to know, that we appreciate you. Have a great Valentines Day!
Sunday, May 29th, 2011 | Our Best Advice | Comments Off
To get great JOBS optimism and effective coping styles are most important along with top references and work experience. At ISA staffing we found the best jobs were gotten by those who had the most positive attitude. Turns out that for optimal aging, attitude keys are also most important. According to recent science reports this extends our lives most, rather than traditional measures of health and wellness. Here are TIPS to help you work your dream in household help or other job description in the domestic help field.
Smart Employers and Estate Managers hiring for the best jobs agree that changing your attitude goes first when you need to put your best forward.
This means you need to go beyond merely “thinking outside the box”. There is no box, only the one we put ourselves in. So take a TIP from us to learn the secret is that you make your own, and every day is a good one to explore, experiment, and pace to make work your meditation, not just a JOB.
Try the following Attitude Keys that science studies found most effective.
- Positive Thinking - Increase happiness through different types of positive thinking. Amplify you’re feeling of enthusiasm and silent affirmations before an interview. Share your positive thoughts with others, including children, and animals. Take an extra moment to express yourself and re-frame your language to begin a sentence with positive words.
- Practice Daily Improving Your Life - Following certain precepts found to be Attitude Keys works to increasing personal happiness. A happy vibe shows in our energy others can feel, you literally vibrate with greater charismatic radiance.
- Never Say Never and Always Omit Always. In other words, be flexible and flowing. There is always another optimal and creative way to work just looking to find you!
1. Be grateful – Write letters of gratitude to people who have helped you in some way. The study found that these people reported a lasting increase in happiness over weeks and even months – after implementing the habit. What’s most surprising, sending the letter wasn’t necessary. Even when people wrote letters but never delivered them to the addressee, they still reported feeling better afterwards. Gratitude brings contentment.
2. Be optimistic – Study participants were asked to visualize an ideal future. For example, living with a loving and supportive partner, or finding a job that was meaningful and fulfilling – then describe the image in a journal entry. After doing this for a few weeks, these people also reported increased feelings of well-being. Optimism is satisfying.
3. Count your blessings – People who practice daily writing down three good things that happened to them show significant boosts in happiness. The act of focusing on the positive helps people remember reasons to be glad. Being glad becomes part of your ability to share your blessings with others. Remember, anything can be a blessing, including things you believe weren’t at the time!
4. Use your strengths – Another study asked people to identify their greatest strengths, and then to try to use these strengths in new ways. For example, someone says that you have a good sense of humor. Try telling funny stories (even if you don’t have any make them up!), or jokes you’ve learned, or find cartoons and fun cards to send others to lighten up their load and your work environment.
5. Share your cheer - Lift up friends and work colleagues who may be down, or are having low energy that day. This habit seems to heighten great happiness. A great cheerful ‘can do’ light hearted attitude is a primary key for getting great jobs. It makes you smile, and people want to see that beaming around them. So beam!
6. Commit acts of kindness – It turns out helping others does also helps ourselves. People who donate time or money to charity, or altruistically assist people in need, report huge improvements in their own happiness. Kindness is one of the keys of our humanity. Practice this daily with the language you use too. If you commit acts of kindness with everyone you meet in your exchange with them, you’ll see your life wonderfully transformed for the better.
As the saying goes, just do it. And don’t forget to pass these TIPS to others. Send them Our Best Advice to enjoy.
Serving Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood Hills. Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Benedict Canyon, Hancock Park, Laurel Canyon, Los Feliz, Marina Del Rey, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Melrose. Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Encino, Woodland Hills, Topanga Canyon, Torrance, Westwood, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica Hollywood Hills, Pasadena, San Mareno, Santa Barbara, Orange County, Ventura County, California, New York, & the greater United States…
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- October 2008
- Apply for a Butler Job in Los Angeles Area
- Apply for a Chauffeur Job in Los Angeles
- Apply for a Chef job
- Beverly Hills Estate Managers
- Beverly Hills Estate Staffing Agency
- CONTACT us in Beverly Hills
- Domestic Employment Agency Los Angeles
- Domestic Services Placement Los Angeles
- Estate Staffing Agency in Beverly Hills
- Free Quote Estate Staffing
- Free Trial Staffing Assurance
- Job Locations West Side
- Jobs In Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood Hills, Pacific Palisades
- Jobs In Encino, Westlake, Sherman Oaks
- Jobs In Hancock Park, Hollywood Hills, Los Feliz
- Jobs in Santa Barbara, Orange County, Aspen
- Jobs In Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Malibu
- Los Angeles Employment Agency
- Los Angeles Staffing Services
- Maids, Nannies, Housekeepers
- Nannies Needed in Los Angeles
- Personal Assistant Jobs
- Qualified Butlers for Hire
- Qualified Chauffeurs for Hire
- Staffing in Beverly Hills
- Staffing in Los Angeles