Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 | Our Best Advice | Comments Off
At ISAstaffing we know many professionals are maintaining Employer work schedules to run luxury estates, while being stressed out working night hours sometimes from midnight to dawn to keep ahead. Our Clients have top job offers that pay top salaries for Personal Assistants, Chefs, Estate Managers, Butlers, Housekeepers, Nannies, Laundress, Chaufeurs, Drivers, Baby Nurses, Major Domos, Security, Party Staff, Organizers, and more. We look for highly qualified experts that have top excellent references to meet their needs in the domestic help field.
TIP: Stay with the expertise of having healthy practices. Don’t pull all nighters and rely on your stamina alone. Health Professionals agree you’re playing havoc with work performance, and accidents happen when we’re tired at the wheel. Arrange for relief and let us help you find your dream job.
9:00 – 11:00 pm: This is the time range when our body is done detoxifying the lymph nodes. The antibody system kicks in to work in harmony when we’re in a relaxed state.
1. Enter your relaxation time before actually going to sleep. Do that foot massage you love on yourself or exchange with your partner, gently ease those tired muscles out.
2. Take a TIP from Old School and curl up with a good book instead of watching TV. Reading tires the eyes to sleep.
3. Do some deep breathing and let out your breath gently, slowly. This ancient technique is brilliantly helpful.
4. Don’t drink water before bedtime to avoid having to get up in the middle of the night. Cut out caffeine, alcohol, and sugar several hours before sleep (or stop them all together as many people have determined is best for them).
11:00 pm – 01:00 am: This time range is for detoxification your liver, which works to keep us going (or we die from overburdened exhaustion and toxicity.)
1. Remove all electronic devices from your bedroom, they’re known to interfere with deep sleep. Your bedroom should be your sanctuary.
2. Make sure all windows are covered in light-blocking shades to give you a cocoon space. Street lights/light pollution interferes with your sleep cycle. We need the dark.
12:00 am – 04:00 am: We’re in deep sleep now (hopefully!), a the time for bone marrow to produce blood.
1. Give your body the perfect sleep that can help this process by staying asleep. Melatonin is a hormone produced in the brain that regulates sleep cycles. Support it naturally rather then synthetically.
2. If you find yourself waking up during the wee hours try meditation, but don’t get out of bed unless you’ve absolutely got to. Many people eventually drift back off.
01:00 – 03:00 am: The hours of detoxification of your bile, this fluid produced by the liver needs to be cleansed by good quality sleep.
03:00 – 05:00 am: This is time when the detoxification of our lungs cleansing process kicks in.
1. People with lungs or respiration problems may be coughing or struggling with breathing in these hours. Check out food allergies. Alterations to our natural food supply has created huge sensitivity for adults and children as never seen before.
2. Have your doctor check you for sleep apnea (a breathing condition), which restricts getting sufficient oxygen. This is a common issue few know about.
3. Do Yogic breathing which helps cure many things, strengthens the lungs, and assists with detoxing them. Breath, breath, breath!
4. If you’re awake do some day dreaming of lovely places in the world and press on acupressure sleep points (but don’t exceed five minutes). Acupressure may relieve insomnia and provides deep relaxation.
1. The Hand: With your palm facing up, find the juncture where the wrist meets the hand with the thumb of your other hand; rub just below the first crease of the wrist.
2. The Face: Using the tips of your index and third fingers apply pressure to the spot between your eyebrows, at the juncture of the bridge of your nose and your forehead.
3. The Back of Your Head: Gently massage the pressure points at the indentation at the base of the skull on the back of the head; move outward an inch on both sides of the skull at the hairline.
05:00 – 07:00 am: Many of us are up at these hours to begin our day, which moves us into detoxification of the colon.
1. This why it’s important not wake up too late every day.
07:00 – 09:00 am: Time to give your small intestine some nutrients.
1. Some experts believe that a hearty Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you feel that’s true for your metabolic system find what works best for yours, don’t just eat randomly.
2. Others believe maintaining a semi-fast is best for continuing detoxing. Breakfast around 6:30am of light fruit and raw nuts and seeds is a great light beginning.
Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 | Our Best Advice | No Comments
Around 3:30a.m. on Monday, our building experienced a fire in one of the offices. Sadly, their office was completely destroyed, while others in the building suffered extensive smoke damage. Thankfully, nobody was in the building at the time and the remarkable Beverly Hills Fire Department quickly brought the situation under control. We wish to ACKNOWLEDGE AND THANK the amazing men and women who are ready, willing and able (as the classic term expresses it so well) to put their lives on the line to keep us protected from harm. The building’s tenants along with others who either work or live nearby, stood outside our building as we waited to see how things would work out. Holding our breaths and praying things could be handled without anyone being harmed. Because of their quick action, the fire was contained in the office where it originated and did not spread.
Due to fire and smoke damage to the building we’ve moved to a new location just a few buildings north of our old one, on the same street many of you are familiar with. Beverly Drive is a great street to be part of, with a lively restaurant scene featuring some of the best food you can find. Our new address is 232 South Beverly Drive, Suite 218, same telephone number and email address as featured on our www.ISAstaffing.com contact page. Thankfully, we were not too badly affected and will continue to actively find jobs for all of our wonderful applicants.
We’ve enjoyed being in our previous offices since 1965. There are deep memories and fond stories going back to old Hollywood golden age (see our clients featured in our gallery page from that era). We’ve seen so many changes on Beverly Drive; from its previous “village quaintness” to the more sophisticated scene currently. We’re located just a block west of Rodeo Drive with its world famous exclusive shopping, and renowned tourism looking up how the stars live, many of whom are our ISA clients. We take great pride as the best domestic help staffing agency in the United States, with a five star rating. Our clients rely on us to find them the best of the best Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Estate Managers, Major Domos, Butlers, Chauffeurs, Governesses, Nannies, Drivers, Handy Man, Security, Childcare, Housekeepers, Housekeeper-Nanny, Housekeeper-Childcare, Baby Nurse, Maids, Upstairs Maids, Parlor Maids, Laundress, Organizer, Event Staff, Party Staff, Yacht Steward, Private Jets staffing, Chefs, Cooks, Kitchen staffing, Gardeners, Pet Care, and other specialized job descriptions.
Providing staffing to those who require top services for their household is an art form, not easy to do as many people might presume. It takes great understanding and expertise of how to make a home run smoothly and have the staff working as a team to provide top services the employer requires for their special needs. We love what we do, and it’s reflected in the huge success we’ve enjoyed over the years, as our world renowned reputation of excellence and being the best in our field confirms.
If you are looking for your perfect job, or are an employer looking for the best top applicants for your job description, contact us through our Domestic Staffing website . We look forward to serve you and our clients these wonderful years. Don’t despair if you are out of work, something great is just around the corner for you even in these difficult economic times. During this challenging transformation the world is undergoing and we’re seeing unfold worldwide, we must give thanks and gratitude for all that we have, for the gift of life, the thrilling learning, discovery of wisdom, and deep appreciation of all that is here for us. Enjoy it all, for the life lived is the beauty touched and the love embodied that surrounds us everywhere, always, unboundedly. Our TIP today is this: Thanks for all your support and patronage!
And, special thanks to THE BEVERLY HILLS FIRE DEPARTMENT, men and women who work tirelessly on our behalf. THANK YOU! You are an amazing group of experts and professionals. wow!
Serving Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Benedict Canyon, Torrance, Hancock Park, Laurel Canyon, Los Feliz, Marina Del Rey, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Melrose. Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Encino, Woodland Hills, Topanga Canyon, Westwood, Hollywood Hills, Pasadena, San Mareno, Santa Barbara, Orange County, Ventura County, California, New York, & the greater United States…
Our Best Advice has been brought to you by www.ISAstaffing.com, renowned Best of The Best in Household Work and Domestic Help staffing. Visit often for other great ideas, use our Tell A Friend featured link to this blog, and our Domestic Staffing website to pass our HOT TIPS and renowned services. THANKS!
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- October 2008
- Apply for a Butler Job in Los Angeles Area
- Apply for a Chauffeur Job in Los Angeles
- Apply for a Chef job
- Beverly Hills Estate Managers
- Beverly Hills Estate Staffing Agency
- CONTACT us in Beverly Hills
- Domestic Employment Agency Los Angeles
- Domestic Services Placement Los Angeles
- Estate Staffing Agency in Beverly Hills
- Free Quote Estate Staffing
- Free Trial Staffing Assurance
- Job Locations West Side
- Jobs In Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood Hills, Pacific Palisades
- Jobs In Encino, Westlake, Sherman Oaks
- Jobs In Hancock Park, Hollywood Hills, Los Feliz
- Jobs in Santa Barbara, Orange County, Aspen
- Jobs In Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Malibu
- Los Angeles Employment Agency
- Los Angeles Staffing Services
- Maids, Nannies, Housekeepers
- Nannies Needed in Los Angeles
- Personal Assistant Jobs
- Qualified Butlers for Hire
- Qualified Chauffeurs for Hire
- Staffing in Beverly Hills
- Staffing in Los Angeles